Last revised: January 1, 2011
MEMBER ACCOUNTS— In order to use certain features of the Website, you will have to create an account (“Account”). You may never use another User’s Account without permission.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP— Unless otherwise noted, all text, content and documents on the Website, any names, logos, trademarks, service marks, brand identities, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, or other intellectual property appearing in the Website, and the organization, compilation, look and feel, illustrations, artwork, videos, music, software and other works on the Website (the “Content”) are owned by ABI (or its affiliates) or used with permission or under license from a third party (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Owner”) and are protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. As between ABI and you, all right, title and interest in and to the Content will at all times remain with ABI and/or its Owners. The word “ABDraught,” the “Draught Hub” logo, and other marks, logos and titles are registered and/or common law trade names, trademarks or service marks of ABI. With respect to any logos or marks of any persons, entities and/or companies submitted by other users of the Website (“Users”), such use is at the sole responsibility such Users stored upon ABI’s servers and/or system solely at the direction of such user, and subject to the protections afforded to ABI as an online service provider under Section 512(c) and/or 512(d) of the Digital Millennium Copyright act of 1998. Please see the Digital Millennium Copyright Act section below for more details on ABI’s policies and procedures regarding any issues in relation thereto.
COMMUNITY GUIDELINES— In addition to links to Social Media Sites, the Website itself may include bulletin boards, blogs, chat rooms, comments sections, and other community forums which allow you to post information, provide feedback and comments, and otherwise interact with other users, either through postings or by interacting in real-time (together with the ABI relevant sections of the Social Media Sites, the “Community Forums”). Although ABI may from time to time review discussions, chats, comments, transmissions, bulletin boards, blogs, chat rooms, and other community forums available via the Website (the “Community Forums”), you acknowledge ABI is under no obligation to monitor or control, and shall have no liability for, any information available the Community Forums. You acknowledge that any opinions, statement, recommendation, offers, advice or other information presented or disseminated on the Community Forums are those of their respective authors who are solely responsible and liable for their content. ABI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted on the Community Forums. By using the Community Forums Content to this site, you: (a) direct ABI to store any comments, images, or other content that you submit (“Submissions”) on our servers and systems solely at your instruction, if applicable, (b) grant ABI an unlimited, perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable and irrevocable license to use, modify, or adapt the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to incorporating the submission into Content that may be commercial in nature. You are expressly prohibited from submitting any of the following (“Prohibited Submissions”):
- Any Submission that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, racially offensive, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Any Submission that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, material that depicts child-pornography, acts of violence, drug use or would violate the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of a securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ;
- Any Submission that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Any Submission that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, spyware, trojans, corrupted data or any other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; or
- Any Submission that in our sole judgment is inappropriate or objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose Anheuser-Busch or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT AN ARCHIVE AND ABI SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR LOSS, DAMAGE, OR DESTRUCTION TO YOUR SUBMISSION. YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FORMAINTAINING INDEPENDENT ARCHIVAL AND BACKUP COPIES OF ANY SUBMISSION.
DISCLAIMERS— WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE CONTENT AND ALL OTHER FEATURES ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR CONTENT, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SHOULD APPLICABLE LAW NOT PERMIT THE FOREGOING EXCLUSION OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN ABI HEREBY GRANTS THE MINIMUM EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY REQUIRED BY SUCH APPLICABLE LAW. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ABI, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS OR ANY OTHER PERSONS SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS SECTION. ADDITIONALLY, ABI DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, IS CORRECT, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE. ABI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE AT ANYTIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
NO FRAMING; LINKS; THIRD PARTY SITES— Framing, in-line linking or other methods of association with the Website are expressly prohibited without prior written approval from ABI.
Copyright: Anheuser-Busch, Inc., One Busch Place, St. Louis, MO 63118.